Monday, August 29, 2011

Welp

I think this is going to be very good for me to have. I have never done it before. Never enjoyed writing my thoughts down, I get bored easily. But my sister wants to know what's going on in my life and she encouraged me to get a blog. As well as for this season in my life I feel God encouraging me to start writing things down. I am actually excited. I have no idea who my audience is going to be. I think it might just be you and me Kell! :)

Honesty- I don't like being vulnerable and deeply honest except to a select view of chosen people. But I am going to do my best to say what I think and feel without hesitation or fear. Thats hard for me.

A Heads up- This is going to be mostly about my thoughts about life and where I am at on this journey,  however, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and came to earth to give us eternal life, destroy the works of evil, and show us a better way to live and love. So in light of that I am compelled to live radically sold out for him. I hope that I continue to look and sound less and less like the rest of the World. That would be sweet! So yeah just know this is going to be a blog about my walk and growth with God!


A Prayer I need to get on paper!
God I want to look like you. I want my life to reflect my intimacy with you. I want the fullness of what you offer. I dont want to settle during this short life on earth I have. Help me to be patient. Patient with you and your timing and patient with personal growth. I know who I want to be and what I want to look like so help me to just be faithful with what I have now. Give me a better perspective on things, your perspective. Help me to walk in my identity as a Mighty Son of God. May you always be the be all end all! Thank you for your love and faithfulness. Continue to break down my walls and erase my doubt. Help me to not let my circumstances define me and my joy.  I proclaim I will have self control with my tongue, money, and spare time. And I proclaim I will be grateful for all that I have and give you the thanks and praise whether I feel like it or not! God you are super cool. Thanks for loving me perfectly even when I don't see it. Thank you for two amazing weeks of seeing your Power and Love in Orange county! It was a glimpse at the revival to come! I truly believe it!   Please continue to..



Loose Your Fire

2 comments:

  1. haha I love that the title has nothing to do with the content. I love you not-so-little brother. You push me towards Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. I'll be reading Joel!!

    ReplyDelete